Exonaut™ is a standalone system which can be used in collaboration with Gravity. 4C Strategies were chosen as strategic partners due to their excellent reputation in the military, aviation and hospitality sectors and the way in which Exonaut can be used alongside Gravity to offer even higher levels of internal threat prevention.
Exonaut™ ICM is a web-based solution used on tablets, smartphones, laptops or desktops to support on-site and off-site incident command and control. It provides flexibility across organisations supporting incident logging, invocation, escalation, risk assessment, decision-making, communications and access to documentation through to post-incident review and reporting.
- A flexible and configurable incident management system
- Increased information sharing across multiple communication channels
- Improved communication between incident control and resources at the scene
- Real-time updates from resources optimises response times
- Dynamic update of risk assessments from scene to incident command
- Customisable views of data for instant analysis and reporting purposes
- Used across multiple incidents running at the same time
- Intuitive and easy-to-use mobile application reduces training burden
Exonaut™ + Gravity
4C’s Exonaut is a world-class incident management system, used to plan for and prepare against risks and weaknesses in your systems and processes. Gravity can be set up to automatically alert the Exonaut system of incidents happening in real time so they can be immediately escalated for effective management. Gravity can then also ensure that lessons learned from these experiences are implemented and actioned.
Alongside these collaborative tools, 3ami also offer industry-leading support from a team of ex-police officers and technical specialists, headed up by an ex-regional DCI, in order to ensure that you are able to get the most from our systems, optimise your ROI and protect your organisation more effectively from a wider range of threats.